Denver - Due to the high demand and to ensure a positive experience for our fans, the Colorado Rockies will again implement the Ticket Lottery System to purchase Rockpile tickets. The lottery will take place for the games on July 3 and 4 vs. the Los Angeles Dodgers at Coors Field that include the annual spectacular post-game fireworks show. Both games have a first pitch scheduled for 6:10 p.m. MDT.
The Ticket Lottery System is the same process that the club has used at Coors Field since 1995. A random drawing will be held to determine the order of lines that will go up to the ticket window for an opportunity to purchase up to four Rockpile tickets for the fireworks games, based on availability. The drawing will be held at Coors Field on Saturday, June 22nd at the Rockpile ticket windows located at Gate A. For fans convenience, Parking Lot A will open at 8:00 a.m.
The Drawing for Opportunity to Purchase Rockpile Tickets for Fireworks Games
- 8:00 a.m. Saturday June 22nd, Parking Lot A opens
- 8:00-9:30 a.m. Outside Rockpile Ticket Windows, random numbered wristbands distributed
- 9:30 a.m. A random drawing will determine the order of the lines
- 10:00 a.m. Rockpile tickets for fireworks games go on sale
- There will be a strict limit of four tickets total per person for both games - those selected in the drawing can split their allotment among the two games as they choose
- Rockpile tickets for fireworks games will be sold only by this ticket lottery system at Coors Field on Saturday June 22nd
Please note: There will be no Rockpile tickets available for sale on the day-of-the-game. In addition, under this system, there is no advantage to being first in line for a wristband as all fans receiving a wristband will have equal opportunity to be selected from the random drawing.