A limited number of Rockpile and Rooftop "General Admission/Standing Room Only" tickets, for the Rockies home opener Friday, April 4 will go on-sale at Coors Field at 10:00 a.m. MDT on Saturday, March 22.
In keeping with past procedures and policies, a line lottery system will be utilized in order to ensure a positive experience and equal chance of purchase for the fans.
NEW at Coors Field for the 2014 season is the Rooftop. This new area is the largest rooftop deck in sports and features more than 38,000 square feet with incredible panoramic views of the Front Range and the Downtown Denver cityscape. ROOFTOP "GENERAL ADMISSION/STANDING ROOM ONLY" ticket pricing for Opening Day is $26. Each ticket includes $6 in concession or merchandise credit that can be used throughout Coors Field.
- A limit of four (4) Rockpile or Rooftop GA/Standing Room Only tickets per person will apply for those selected in the drawing.
- Parking Lot A will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Wristbands will be distributed from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- At 9:30 a.m. a random drawing will take place to determine the order of the lines.
- At 10:00 a.m. the tickets will go on sale to those selected in the drawing.
Please Note: There will be no Opening Day Rockpile or Rooftop tickets available for sale on the day-of-the-game. In addition, under this system, there is no advantage to being first in line for a wristband as all fans receiving a wristband will have equal opportunity to be selected from the random drawing.
General Admission tickets with access to seating near the Rooftop will go on-sale for all April games, (excluding Opening Day), on Monday, March 24. Ticket prices for these games will start at $14. Each ticket will include $6 in concession or merchandise credit that can be used throughout Coors Field. "Rooftop General Admission" seating will be available at all Rockies ticket outlets, Coors Field and www.Rockies.com.